Saturday, October 16, 2010

drama nanaman A.J ;)

wow wow wee.. :) i am so tired and my whole body is aching.. huhu.. but i know in the end it's gonna be worth it.. i really wanna lose my extre weight.. so, i woke up so late today.. around 11.20.. it's because i slept at 3.30 a.m yesterday.. as soon as woke up, i went to kitchen and prepared lunch.. then we had our lunch at 1.30..
i really love cooking.. cooking makes me feel alive.. bahahaha.. wanna know why? because i'm a good cook.. yeah..i'm bragging out about it.. ;) when jogging again today with Rowena, Joy and Rowena's family.. had fun.. played at the playground.. haha.. it was so fun okay.. oh by the way.i chatted with Grace, my Bestie in Pinas.. my nalaman nanaman aq.. woohohoho.. totoo bha ung mga nakikita ni Grace.. hmm.. i wanna know the truth.. p/s pupunta ata c mummy sa pinas this december but for few days lang.. i can't go coz i might get a part time job so yeah that kinda fucked me up.. ;) but its okay.. i'm gonna earn some money bebeh! ~hee.. gusto q lang tlga malamn qng ano ung nangyayari jan.. ano na ung latest gosip.. haha.. anjan pa ba ung mga crush q? ung mga ganun.. bahaha.. pakialamera tlga aq.. did i mention na naizip q nanaman xa while i was cooking?  i did.. because i remembered na mummy will always scold me when i'm cooking its because while i'm cooking, my hand is also busy texting him.. haha.. he used to be the reason i get scolded from my mummy.. hehe.. naiinis tlga aq pag pinagalitan aq ng dahil lang skanya.. i miss those moments.. i really wanna forget you but how? there's always a thing that keeps me reminding you.. for example,i got the same number in my class and its our monthsary date.. then whenever i reply someone's message, i will remember that you really hate me for taking ages of time to reply your text..your favorite songs is being played wherever i go.. so tell me how to forget you? maybe i should end my life so i wont thinkabout you anymore.. ayna.. drama ka nanaman A.J.. tama na yan.. I've let go of him.. qng babalik xa sakin eh din sakin tlga xa.. pero qng tatagapin q pa xa.. LMFAO..bahaha..

No comments:

Post a Comment