Wednesday, August 25, 2010

do i really hate you?

I hate you so fucking much; every fucking word that comes out of your foul mouth. Who the fuck do you think you are and why are you set on making my life miserable? Your lazy and pathetic so how about you stop moping around feeling sorry for yourself, while everyone bends head over heels to make life easier for you, and get off your high horse. You can say whatever cruel and harsh things you want to me, find reasons to make me feel worse about myself, but at the end of the day you are cold and heartless and I don’t ever want to wither away and become as bitter as you are. If you took one fucking second to listen to me or pay the slightest bit of attention to my life, maybe you would actually know something about me, rather than just assuming everything and making a colossal ass out of yourself, you fucking prick. I cannot wait to get as far away as possible from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment