Monday, October 18, 2010

hmm..

wtf is wrong with me today.. woke up at 3 a.m and i noticed that tears are rolling down my face.. flashback! grrrr.. flashback. i normally will text my ex Bf if  i woke up at 3 a.m because sometimes he also can't sleep.. so both of us will be texting until one of us fall asleep.. aww.. i miss those moments.. dude, can we just turn back time.. i fucking miss that boy.. then while i was looking at his picture,i fell asleep.. the i woke up at 8.30.. bahaha.. bitch ain't going to school today.. bahaha.. die.. die.. die..  i woke up with tears rolling down my face again.. ayayay.. did something bad happen to him? that was the first thing came popping up my mind.. lame.. but yeah.. see.. i still care for him.. TANGA! yan ang sinasabi ng barkada q.. ang layo layo nia eh hnd muh nga alm qng ano ang nangyayari jan taz you still love him.. nakuh! TANGA ka tlga A.J.. yan ang plage sinasabi nila sakin.. ahaha.. minsan nabwibwisit aq sakanila but aww they are sweet you know.. they are my fucking besties..
andami pa nmn boys d2 taz ang dami pa nakakagusto seu taz all you do is IGNORE them.. nakuh.. gaga.. mga gwapo pa mga yan.. bahaha.. yan pa ang sinabi nila sakin.. i can't force my heart to accept boys when my heart is closed.. nobody will understand my feelings for you.. Fuck distance! Y U SO FAR AWAY? lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment